Did God wants to save people?






JUST AS I AM

I am 5 years student of the Bible, I considered myself studying in one of the best school that I've enrolled in, (prepared not to mention the name of the school).

In five (5) years of studying in that Bible school, I learned a lot! Not only in theology were I can study Bible ethics, but of course, God taught me to live not on my own now, but for His alone.

One of the things that He taught me is how I see the people around me, believers of Christ-like me. Even people who are not yet saved, known as UNBELIEVERS or LOST SOULS.

Before, I never recognized any one of them. I have the feeling that I don't care if they are not saved, at least I am saved! So selfish! - And Jesus taught me to see the importance of salvation not only to those who are called Christians now but especially to them who are not yet.

I have compassion for them since I understand why the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross to save us. Because before I am one of them who walks in the darkness and in all the lies of the devil. I know how hard to be a slave with sins that you could not actually understand why you were doing that sin. I know how it feels when you condemned yourself because of the sin you make.

Therefore what I feel before I don't like anyone be in that situation too. I want them to lead in the feet of Jesus. And all the slavery Satan's doing to all of them will be broken.

However, some questions awaken my soul. Awaken my entire being. Yes, it awakes my soul because it has a sense that it could help all Christians to think of these also, especially them that doing SOUL-WINNING for Christ.


 QUESTIONS THAT AWAKEN MY WANDERING SOUL:

1. Why are you still alive today?

2. Did what we are doing right now can save us?

3. How if we died today, where your souls go? Heaven or hell?

4. Are you ready to face Jesus? See also part 23, and 4


These questions awaken my wandering soul, I know there is God, I know His existence, I know He made all things even I.  

But, as a Christian is this enough to be saved? I don’t think so!

I don't know if you also think that you do Spiritual things and you are thinking that you are already saved.

I am telling you that it wasn't enough to be saved. 


Truth: JUST KNOWING GOD IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE SAVED. There is huge work that we need to do to be saved. We must TAKE MEN ALIVE before CHRIST.

Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."


But there is the question again: How we take men alive in the feet of God if we as Christians are not good in the sight of God? If our hearts do not wholly belong to God. GOD NEVER WANTS JUST PART OF OUR HEART.

MARK 12:30 “And thou shalt love the Lord with all thy heart, and soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.”

God wants our whole heart! Like women and men of faith, they don’t just believe, but they gave their whole heart to God.


ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE YOUR WHOLE HEART TO GOD?

Personally, I have a heart that wants to serve God; I have the heart that wants to be approved unto God.

I’m not telling you that my heart was good enough. I have so many imperfections and need for repairs and changes! So, I am very willing to give my heart to the hands of God, that He may do repairs and changes in my heart, that he might use me to TAKE MEN ALIVE.

Having said that, we, Christians need to share the word of God with men. Winning them and lead them in the feet of Jesus is also winning our own soul for Jesus.

TO BE NOTED: Satan, also winning souls for himself for he wants to have a companion in hell. He never wins souls that do not belong to God. He wants also men who are alive "SPIRITUALLY" in Christ.

Why?

1. Satan wants to take revenge against God and one of His ways is to take away the affection of Christians to God.

2. Satan wants to hurt God, by enticing all Christians through their weakness and let them fall into it.

3. Satan wants to prove himself to God that he can be worshiped and praised by Christian. How? By continuing in sin.


If you are willing to give your heart to God and continue in winning souls for Christ (Take Men Alive), you must continue to meditate on the four things that did awake my soul.

 

Brethren

You don’t need yet to be perfect to be used by God if this was your excuse. We don’t need yet to be enough to be used by God if this is your excuse again.

Just give your heart to God, and let Him do the control of it. He does also repairs and changes in you, let it be and you will see the results of His mighty works in your lives.

Take men alive and lead them in the feet of Jesus today! and let what Apostle Paul claimed in Act 20:26 "Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men." be our statement before God.



THESE ARE THE DAYS WE MUST TAKE MEN ALIVE.

 

May you also like this: WIN CHRIST AT ANY COST


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

 


Letter for my Brethren,

I pray to God, that as He has done in me, may He do more for you. As for how He saves, heals, and saw His mighty works in me He may do great and more to you. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you in Jesus' name, Amen.

For all Visitors, Readers, and Subscriber

 Salvation belongs to God and His blessing is upon His people.

Did God always want to save people?

Feel free to comment down.

Please do share this with your colleagues, friends, and family.

SHARING THIS TO THEM IS SHOWING YOUR CARE AND LOVE TO THEM.

 

BE SAFE ALWAYS. GOD BLESS! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments