“If you will die today where you should go, Heaven or hell?”


Come to Jesus today.



DO YOU BELIEVE IN HEAVEN AND HELL?

 

When PANDEMIC COVID19 not yet happened, I have an experience of evangelized, I went to different places and I talked to different people.

 

EVANGELIZED:

1. Is work is done by a person who wants to win souls for Christ; specifically PERSON THAT is NOT YET SAVED.

2. They are ones, who seek someone to convert to Christianity,

3. They preach the gospel of Christ.

 

In evangelism, we sometimes asked the person we are talking to, different questions depend on how they interact with us.

 

I always asked the question above, because for me, it is very important to a person who doesn’t know God, or they have no idea who is God them, my purpose of asking them is: first, I want them to know where God lives. Secondly, I want them to know that if they die they only go either to heaven or hell. 

I want them to realize that heaven was created and prepared for all who have Jesus in their hearts.

 

There is an experienced that I asked that question to a woman, age of 30s.


Scenario:

I: do you believe in heaven?

Woman: (she looks up and at the same time point her finger on heaven), and answered “yes”

I: do you believe in hell?

Woman: (she looks at me) and answered “no”.

I: why?

Woman: BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE YET THE HELL, NOT LIKE HEAVEN.

 

If I asked you the same question that I’ve asked that woman, what will be your answer?

 

It’ll be a “YES” or a “NO” answer?

 

Before you answer my question, my real purpose is why I made this blog entitled “If you will die today where you should go, Heaven or hell?” 

1. I want to assure you that heaven and hell are existing and it is real.

2. I want you to know that if you die today one of these two places is your destination either heaven or hell. There is no purgatory that other people believe in.

3. I want you to know that enter heaven or hell is our choice to make, it is not our destiny. 


I want to be clear that HEAVEN and HELL are real. I believe what the Bible and Jesus taught about it. 


Believe it or not, the Bible tells so many accounts about hell rather than heaven.

 

HEAVEN AND HELL are places that have a big difference between them.


Heaven:

1. A place where God lives.

2. Where His throne was built.

3. Where Holies are living with God.

4. Where sorrows, death, sickness, and disease are absent.

 

Hell:

1. Where God is absent

2. Where dead are living 

3. Where the fire is not quenching.

4. Where sorrow, grief, pain are present.

 

If you die today where you should go?

If you asked me, this question I probably answer “I WANT TO GO IN HEAVEN”.

 

Maybe we have the same answer too, but not all men who want to go to heaven, go and enter heaven. We have a part to do for us to enter heaven.

 


ESSENTIAL PART OF MEN TO HAVE THEIR ACCESS TO ENTER HEAVEN

 

If we want to go to heaven there are steps that I want to share with you, these are the essential steps that a Christian must do.

1.         REPENTANCE

Mat 4:17 “From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Jesus, John the Baptist, and even the Apostles, REPENTANCE is the first teaching they taught to all men.


Repentance is not only for unbelievers but also to us who are now a believer of God.


1Jn 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” – confession not to men but God.

 

2.         FAITH IN JESUS

Hebrew 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”

Faith is a requirement to all men, Faith not because we have the evidence that there is God.

Faith in Jesus that he once crucified, and rose from death to redeem us from our sins.

 

3.         ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.

Accepting Jesus as our Lord and Savior is a requirement to all that believe in Him.

We cannot enter heaven without Jesus in our hearts.

 

 Brethren,

If you die, where you should go to heaven or in hell?

God did not create hell for us, even how great our sins were. If you will ask God, His heartbeat was to be with you in heaven.

He was prepared you a mansion there. John 14:2 “In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.”

John 14:3  “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

He was very excited for you to be with Him.

I want to go and enter heaven, so every day I do the essential part of man to have access to heaven. I encourage you to do it also.

For whatsoever happens to us, even our death comes we are prepared to meet our God in heaven.


REMINDER: as heaven is real, same as hell is real even we do not yet see it, but honestly speaking, I don’t like to see hell, it wasn’t my dream anyway! How about you?



TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Letter to my Brethren
I pray that we see each other in heaven with the gladness and glory that comes to our Lord. Everything that we do might say that we will go to heaven and continue to serve our Lord there. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you in Jesus' name, Amen.



SIMILAR POST

Post a Comment

0 Comments