God's grace is sufficient, my brethren.




I'm looking back on what the Lord did in my life in so many years that I've been serving Him.

I will not be a hypocrite and say that I always feel I am at the top, and I always feel the presence of the Lord, I always in the good and perfect condition with the Lord. I don't even think to quit in serving the Lord. 

I tell you this, To them, that know me, that see me personally, thinks that I am a Christian that seems like never experience to be tired, never said "I quit", never feels the emptiness of the heart, never walk in the desert road (spiritually), looks like I am a STRONG CHRISTIAN.

With all honesty, I am a Christian who experiences the worst experience could a Christian can experience. I have lots of rough roads that I have taken, and I know I am only at the begging of this road. I am a Christian who suffers lots of trouble mind that fights the fiery darts of the devil - all his lies, all his offer that seems like very satisfying (I am speaking as a man) in the eyes. Suffers lots of emotional breakdowns because of what I feel spiritual and to those people who put me down - despite all of this I need and I must wear my best smile! (did you experience this?).

I am Christian will proudly say "BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM STILL A CHRISTIAN." Because without the grace of God, I will be one of them who are called backsliders.

Yes, not by my might, not by those people around me why I am still here, not of the church that I attended to, not of the wise advice I heard. Don't get me, wrong brethren, yes, the Lord uses them, I heartedly consider them that they were used by God to reach me. However, the root of all that is the GRACE OF GOD that was reached me to be one of the Christians until now!


2 Corinthians 12:9 

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities,"


WHAT IS GRACE OF GOD?

1. Grace is a gift of God. 

Ephesians 2:8 

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" 


2. Grace is given even we were unworthy of this because of sins.

Ephesians 2:4-5

 [4]  But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 

[5]  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 


3. Grace of God offers salvation to all people.
Titus 2:11 
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,"



The grace of God is sufficient to all of us who are?:

1. Weak2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities,"

2. Are bind in sins. Romans 5:20 "Moreover the law entered, that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:" 

3. Saved. Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" 




Do you feel weak? Do you want to quit in the ministry or quit for being a Christian because of the things that do you think won't help you to grow spiritually?

The Grace of God is sufficient even we are in a situation that we do not know what we will do. Always remember, God's grace can reach you and remove you from the worst situation you were in.

Apostle Paul had experienced in the ministry that tried his love and obedience to God.

Imagine this, In Apostle Paul's ministry, there was a man who was sent by Satan to destroy God's work to all men through Apostle Paul. This possessed man followed Apostle Paul wherever he goes. His purpose is to destroy, to have chaos, to make destruction, and division in the ministry of Apostle Paul.

In this case, Apostle Paul prayed to God three times to take away the man. Unfortunately, God didn't take away the man nor he never rebukes the spirit that was in the man, but rather God said to Apostle Paul  "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities," 2 Corinthians 12:9

Did God had a wrong decision for this? NO! But God wants Apostle Paul to see how powerful the grace of God, How the grace of God is abundant to them that needs this.

By this, Apostle Paul never quit in the ministry, he never feels weak in the ministry, nor worried in the ministry but rather he said "Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:10  




Brethren
Do you feel that you are on the edge of your thread? And any moment you will quit in the ministry or in being a Christian?

See how powerful the Lord? How the grace of God is sufficient for you and me to continue in the race which is set before us.

Let's look at what the Lord and His grace reached Apostle Paul, He will also reach us by His grace!


GOD NEVER SHORT IN SUPPLYING HIS GRACE TO ALL OF US. 


Like the Tagalog Christian song "Ikaw ang aking Pastol, hindi magkukulang, sapat na at higit pa." (You are my Shepherd, I will not be in insufficient, You are sufficient\enough and more)

Maybe today quitting is the solution you were thinking of to make things right, but I tell you it is not the answer, but, the answer is BY ASKING GOD TO POUR OUT HIS ABUNDANT GRACE TOWARDS YOU. 



TO THE GOD BE THE GLORY 
Letter to my Brethren


John 1:16  "And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace."

I pray that the grace of God be with you always. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you in Jesus' name, Amen.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. The message is encouraging. Thank u. Thank you Jesus.
    Help me Lord to always remember and believe that your grace is sufficient. Help me not to make any steps leading to backsliding. Help me Lord, i need your grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the world take for granted the grace of God?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord is gracious. He always be! May we not take for granted the the grace of God by continuing to do sins.

    ReplyDelete