Are you ready to face Jesus? Part 4



Hebrews 6:10


My heart desires for something from God that I always tell in prayers, what is it? to see Jesus standing at the gate of heaven, waiting for me. 


One thing I will do that I am always saying to God, kiss Him at his feet. 



This scene I wanted to experience, and I know this scene will not happen because my work is not yet done. I have so much thought that I want to do with our God. Thought that not for my glory but Him alone. 



On my blog “Are you ready to face Jesus? - Parts 1,2, and 3I’ve shared with you my reasons why I’m not yet ready to face Jesus.


First: I’m not prepared

Secondly: I’m not like in Jesus’ image

Thirdly: My work is not yet done.



Today, I'm going to share my third reason why I am not yet ready to face our Lord Jesus. 




Luke 17:10 

"So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do."




This is one of the teachings of Jesus Christ, a parable of a faithful servant.



Jesus is talking here about a work that must be done. A work that needed to be finished. I believe every Christian was called to do a specific task or calling.



We are not experienced to be saved just to sit and hear the word of God, and just go home after the service! 



There is a specific work God assigned to us. Do you know your assigned work?




NOTE: WE ARE FOUND, CALLED, AND SAVED BECAUSE GOD NEEDS US TO DO A SPECIFIC WORK THAT MUST BE DONE. A WORK THAT GOD ENTRUSTED US.




God never expecting us to be idle Christian since we are saved and redeemed in the hands of Satan. In the ministry, there are many things we can give ourselves to serve the Lord, not only in praise and worship or listening to the word of God or to be a regular attendee. Although these are important to a church of God.



Aside from those we know, there is a lot of ministry office we can be part of which we can serve the Lord our God. 



Examples of offices: Children Ministry, Youth Ministry, Financial Assistance (those who are called a cheerful giver), Officer of the Church, Worship Team, those who belong to a Tambourine Dancers, and many more.


Those offices you belong must be done for the glory of God because those are entrusted in you not by the Pastor in charge but by God Himself.



Are you done with your ministry to God? or are you part of the ministry of God?





Brethren,

We are called and entrusted by God a ministry which we can give ourselves for Him, for His glory alone.



But the truth is we can't say we finished our ministry and yet we are still alive. Yes! while we are still alive we are expecting by God to do our assigned task with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength.



The question is "did you do your assigned task?"




TRUTH Brethren, God is not after what you did, and eventually, at present, you just stopped doing your ministry. God is after what you are doing right now in your ministry.




Do you believe that we are called because we need to give glory to God? one of the things that we can give Him glory is to do and finished our assigned task and say to God We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.




Brethren, Do and finished whatever assigned task which God entrusted you. For God is faithful that always remembers you and your works for Him.




However, for you, my brethren, that have not yet involve themselves in the ministry of God, it is time to give ourselves in the ministry of God, to do the assigned task of God.



If you don't know what ministry God entrusted you, PRAY and I believe God will tell what ministry you fitted in, and be used for His glory





Hebrew 6:9-10

Hebrew 6:9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak. 


Hebrew 6:10  For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. 




TO GOD BE THE GLORY 

Letter for my Brethren,

I pray everything you do in these last days may you feel the presence of the all mighty God, even how hard are you going through, may the grace of God is enough for you to do all His will.


I pray that the Blood of Jesus covers you and protects you for all harm and evil ways and plans, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Related Post


Are you ready to face Jesus? - Part 1



Are you ready to face Jesus? - Part 2


Are you ready to face Jesus? - Part 3





Post a Comment

0 Comments