Where are you when grace found you?



Before, when I haven't heard any life testimony of a Christian I felt ashamed and can't help myself but to felt pity for myself because of what happened to me in the past. I found not telling my personal testimonies to others. I found myself keeping the worst testimony I had experienced. 

However, when I start hearing the life testimony of Christians, I felt more ashamed because I thought having my background is the worst story that a Christian could ever hear. But I was wrong. I was very wrong!

I suddenly, understand that every one of us has a background, has a testimony. That we have experienced to learn from it. I believe every man has a testimony that they could use to see their lives back and then. On how they survive, how they become who they are because of that experience. 


TESTIMONY

A Christian testimony is testifying of what you are before when you are not yet a Christian. Have you done testifying to others who you are when you are not yet a Christian? Have you experienced telling someone what you have experienced when you are not yet reached by the grace of God?

I've done this when I have an opportunity to state it when I do soul winning. (but not all of my life testimony, but the part which is needed in the case), In the church where I belong, and in a Christian school where I study Theology.

I think testifying is the hardest part that a Christian can do (speaking based on my experienced). Why? Because you will testify not of some products that are invented but you are testifying of what product God made. PRODUCT IS WHO YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. Therefore testifying is saying a true, reliable product made by God in your life.


WHO ARE YOU WHEN GRACE FOUND YOU?

Now, I want to clear myself. I must not be afraid nor be ashamed when someone asked me, Where are you when the grace of the Lord found you?



I am not ashamed to say that I am in the darkness, a situation that could not want to be in again. Before I am doing things that I don't even regret and having fear doing it. But now, If I could only back the time, I will not do it again, instead of, at my young age I will serve the Lord and give my life, for Him alone.

But, I won't and can't back time. 


Apostle Paul also tells his testimony in Acts 22:6-21 where the grace of the Lord found him.

Apostle Paul was not ashamed of telling who is he before the grace of the Lord found him. He is the true product of the grace of the Lord. That's why he is not ashamed of saying Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? Why I am saying this right now? It is because Paul was a product of God that is a vessel unto honor.

Having said this, every Christian has its testimony that they can testify to all men, but like Apostle Paul, we should be like a vessel unto honor. That every word of testimony that will come out to our mouth be a power that can move people that could hear it. 

Yes, our personal testimony where the grace of the Lord found us is a powerful weapon to move all men for Christ.


Brethren

If you want to win souls for Christ, make sure that you have a "personal testimony" on how the grace of the Lord found you. I'm saying this because many are just saying they are Christians but if you ask them on how and when the grace of the Lord found them, they don't know or even they don't remember that experience.

I am telling you this because, when we are testifying about what the Lord did on us especially the day when the grace of the  Lord found us, we cannot forget that day. Even what and how we feel the Lord that day, every detail we cannot forget that. It is alive and must remain alive in our hearts.

While we were testifying it, REMEMBER IT CAN ALSO FEEL BY THE PERSON HEARING YOUR TESTIMONY.


YOUR TESTIMONY MUST BE TRUE AND RELIABLE PRODUCT OF GOD THAT CAN ALSO CHANGE PEOPLE'S HEART FOR GOD.


Be not ashamed of testifying the Lord! why?

1 John 5:11  And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 

Matthew 5:16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

2 Timothy 1:8-9 [8] Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; [9] Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 

John 15:27  And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning. 

Psalm 119:46  I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. 


TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Letter for my Brethren
I pray that we have the heart to testify every good work God is doing to us. I plead the Blood of Jesus to cover you in Jesus' name, Amen.


Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Thank u Lord for this message. Wondering what kind of testimony I can share to people to glorify you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that your testimony will also use by God for His own Glory. Just trust the Lord which is moving and changing you. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proven that our Testimony are powerful tool to win soul for Christ :)

      Delete