BE STILL






It's my habit to listen to Christian songs every morning. And a song took my attention to listen and to sing. 


It is the Tagalog song "Still".


To be honest, I am in a situation that I do not know what should I do. I am in the situation of who's I am going to choose. 


I am in a situation that needs to make a decision, and this decision will and can make my life miserable or a blessed one.



The song that I listening to is a song that reminds me to be still.



Why should I be STILL?
- To know the Lord our God. Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."


There are times that we just need to still. Still that we are not required to move or to take a step. 


Sometimes, not moving, taking steps, and or taking an action in a situation seems we are not responsible enough for a situation we were in. But honestly speaking, this is the only way that we can see the power of God.


Psalm 46:10 "...and know that O am God."


If you want to know the action of God, you must require yourself to not move but wait for the action of God.


If God said, Be still, He is waiting for you to still, for He wants to do what He has planned for your situation.




IF WE STILL
- WE TRUST THE LORD.
It is not true that if we do not move on a particular situation, we are irresponsible but it is an action that we let the Lord move in our lives because we know He has the better plan for us. 





Brethren
What is your situation right now? Are you like me right now? You dont know what to do? You don't know what good decision to make?

Let's both be still and see what the Lord will do in our lives. God has every solution in every situation we were in.




TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Letter for my Brethren
I pray that your heart be always willing to stay and wait for the action of God before you move. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. "And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of."

    Be still, God is not finish in your life yet. See how GREAT GOD IS.

    ReplyDelete