The precious name of Jesus - Exodus 20 (Part 5)

How precious is the name of the Lord?




What is the name of the Lord for you?


Many believe in the name of Jesus, but it is greater than the number of them who didn't believe in the name of Jesus. 

Why? Because they didn't know how precious is the name of Jesus.

As you Christian do you know how precious the name of Jesus is? Like the hymnal song says

"Take the name of Jesus with you, Child of sorrow and of woe. It will joy and comfort give you, Take it then where'er you go. Precious name, O how sweet! Hope of earth and joy of heaven; Precious name, O how sweer! Hope of earth and joy of heaven." - Author: Lydia (1980)

If not, how can you take the precious name of Jesus if you don't know how the name of the Lord Jesus Christ works? 

The Book of Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are the books where the works of Jesus are publicly open to all men to see and to know how the name of Jesus works.



HOW JESUS WORKS?

We can read at the Gospel: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John how the Lord Jesus works here on earth. He has the power and authority to heal the sick and cast out demons.

No one does what He did when He was here on earth. The power and authority He has incomparable and matchless to the power and authority by His believers at that time.


Jesus Works:




Holy Spirit works through Apostles

Like what I've said the power and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ are incomparable and matchless, right? but when the Lord Jesus Christ was taken up into heaven after He was raised from the dead (Luke 24:50-51 [51]And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.[52] And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.)


His power and authority were in Him, which was given to them.

When? The Holy Spirit was sent here on earth. Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance"


Here are some examples of works of the Holy Spirit through Jesus' Apostles: 



THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE

From the verses above, we can see that the power of Jesus how He performs here on earth and how the Apostles used His name is without a difference. 

Like what Isaiah told about Jesus in chapter 53 of the same book.

Jesus is working and working even until now! John 14:12-14 [12] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. [13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. [15] If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.



THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS


I use the name of Jesus. I say this as a habit when I am afraid, I am sick, I am in dangerous situations, and when I lose hope, faith when the devil attacks me when I don't know what to do in a particular situation. And when I know I am in a right away danger.

His name is a precious name that can be used in every situation needed. even in a situation that we think is impossible. 

Yes and yes I'm sharing this because I already using the name of Jesus and I saw how it works and how the Lord works when I use the name of Jesus.

Because of this, I know if the name of the Lord works on me, He will work on you!


DON'T USE THE NAME OF JESUS IN VAIN

How precious is the name of Jesus that even from the beginning Heavenly Father didn't want to use Jesus' name vainly and uselessly?


WHY DOES THE LORD DOESN'T WANT TO USE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN?

1. If you used the name of the Lord Jesus Christ in vain, then you were teasing God's power and authority.

2. If you used the name of Jesus in vain, then you don't believe in His name and power.

3. If you used the name of Jesus in vain, it won't work on you and even you cannot see His power the name of Jesus is. 

4. If you used the name of Jesus in vain, you're just wasting the authority and power of Jesus that was given and entrusted to you. 


Ephesians 5:16 "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil

You need to use the name of Jesus today, as Ephesians 5:16 says the days are evil. And because of this, we need to use the name of the Lord today.  

The days are evil, and we cannot win, we cannot overcome the evil days and the evil ones with our own power, ability, and authority.

Can you imagine and believe that once I use the name of the Lord nowadays all my negativity in the mind, heart, and everything that the devil attacks, harm, and vile.

I assure you that there is no difference in Jesus' works when He was present here on earth and how he was working today.

I am a living testimony. 

Do you want to experience how the name of Jesus is capable to defeat all the works of the devil?


USE THE NAME OF THE LORD TODAY.



TO GOD BE THE GLORY



Letter for my Brethren

I pray that on this last day we can use the name of the Lord Jesus where ever and whenever we should go. 

I pray also that we see and taste how good is the Lord when we use the name of the Lord every time we needed it.

I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you in the name of Jesus, Amen.



RELATED POST

How excellent is the name of the Lord


Christians, stop saying "Oh my God!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments