Will the Lord forgets you? - Isaiah 49:15

The Lord always remembers you.


 
Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child,

that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.


This verse is very special to me. 

It is the only verse that I remember When my father was in the hospital.


I do remember when it is my day to stay in the hospital and its mom's day to go home, to take home all dirty clothes and stuff, and for her to take some rest. 


It's a sleepless night but my heart is full of joy, because on my part I know I can minister to my dad in that way. 


I was in the hospital, all night just praying, and read the bible, this verse was stuck in my head. 


You know if the word of God hits you and remains in you, there is a big impact that the Lord and the Holy Spirit want you to believe in. 


I know all words of God have an impact right? But it is a different thing that the word of God remains in you even you dont memorized it. It means that, that the word of God you have read is what you need the most in that situation.


I do remember when morning comes, and it's time for me to go to class and Ministry, even I dont have sleep, my heart melted knowing my father will be alone there and will wait for Mom's coming. 


I have all my worries, burden, and negative thoughts but my father will tell me, "umalis ka na, nak, malelate ka pa, mamaya-maya darating na din ang mama mo."


I dont have a choice because I need to go back to the Christian house to prepare myself and to go to church to do ministries. 


And we will end up praying for his life and the life of those who are in the hospital. 


While I am in a public vehicle I am crying. Tears won't stop dropping.


I dont care if someone was in there with me, but God reminds me of the ISAIAH 49:15. And all of a sudden all negative thoughts, fear, and worries are all gone.





WHAT IS THE LESSON OF THIS ONE?


BRETHREN


I know we have battles sometimes that we can't handle. 


We have stress that we cannot handle.


We are broken-hearted and we cannot handle it too.


We have lots of things that we cannot handle. But thank God for his words that keeping us strong, encourage us when we are about to quit, and help us to enlighten our days. 


Indeed, the word of God is always powerful in every situation we were in.


That's why we must have time to read the Bible and to meditate on the words that were written therein. 


Because the word of God is very useful indeed!


I am one hundred percent sure saying that I cannot survive heartaches, fear, stress, and such things without the word of God that reminds me how the Lord cares, loves, and remembers me all the time.

And for sure, you also can't survive every day without the word of God.


TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Pray with all your heart




I GATHER SOME VERSES THAT COULD HELP US TO REMEMBER HOW THE WORD OF GOD CAN HELP  AND WORK ON US

OLD TESTAMENT 

Deuteronomy 8:3 (KJV) "And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live."

Job 23:12 (KJV) "Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food."

Psalms 33:4 (KJV) "For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth."

Psalms 18:30 (KJV) "As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him."

Psalms 56:4 (KJV) "In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me."

Psalms 119:9 (KJV) "Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word."

Psalms 119:11 (KJV) Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalms 119:18 (KJV) "Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law."

Psalms 119:105 (KJV) "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and light unto my path."

Psalms 119:115 (KJV) "Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God."

Psalms 119:130 (KJV) "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple."

Psalms 119:160 (KJV) "Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever."

Isaiah 40:8 (KJV) "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."

Isaiah 55:11 (KJV) "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

Proverbs 4:20-22 (KJV) [21] "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. [21] Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. [22] For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh."

Proverbs 30:5-6 (KJV) "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. [6] Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."



NEW TESTAMENT

Matthew 4:4 (KJV) "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Matthew 7:24 (KJV) "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:"

Luke 11:28 (KJV) "But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it."

John 1:1 (KJV) "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:8 (KJV) "He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light."

John 1:14 (KJV) "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

John 6:63 (KJV) "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

John 7:38 (KJV) "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."

John 8:31-32 (KJV) "[31] Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; [32] And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

John 10:35 (KJV) "If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;"

John 12:48 (KJV) "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."

John 15:3 (KJV) "Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you."

John 15:7 (KJV) "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."

John 16:13 (KJV) "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things

John 17:17 (KJV) "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."

Acts 17:11 (KJV) "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

Romans 10:17 (KJV) "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Romans 15:4 (KJV) "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."

Ephesians 6:17 (KJV) "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV) "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV) "[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."

Colossians 3:16 (KJV) "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."

1 Thessalonians 2:13 (KJV) "For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe."

James 1:21 (KJV) "Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls."

James 1:22 (KJV) "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

1 Peter 2:2 (KJV) "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:"

1 Peter 1:23 (KJV) "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever."

2 Peter 3:16 (KJV) "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their destruction."

Letter for my Brethren

I pray that the Holy Spirit of God helps us to remind us every day to read and meditate on the word of God. I pray also while we read and meditate on the word of God its work manifested in us.

I plead the blood of Jesus to cover all of you in harm in Jesus' name, Amen. 




Post a Comment

0 Comments