DAVID SETS TIME TO PRAYER, WOULD YOU DO THE SAME?



Set your time in praying





PRAYER


Did you pray? How often have you prayed to God? What do you understand in praying? How do you pray to God? 


When I was a kid, my mom thought us to pray to God, before we sleep, before we eat. 

When I become older, Prayer is not new to me. Wherever I go, I pray, whatever I eat, I pray. Prayer becomes my habit. I cannot sleep if I cannot pray, I cannot eat any food, without saying grace. 

For your Christian parents, teach your child to pray while they were young because when they become old prayer will be their habit. 


Proverbs 22:6  
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."


The word of God is always true and correct “TRAIN YOUR CHILD”




DID YOU PRAY?


Pray is considered as the oxygen of a Christian.

It is our form of communication with God. When you pray, you talking to God. 

God wants every man to pray. 


1 Timothy 2:8  
"I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting." 



King David known as the man after God’s own heart, sets himself into prayer



Psalm 55:17 
"Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice."



He never wants to waste his time doing that is not for God’s pleasure but he sets time giving pleasure to God.



KING DAVID SETS TIME TO TALK TO GOD.


In Psalms 55:17, he sets a time to talk to God. He says EVENING, MORNING and at NOON he will pray.


EVENING – Originally it means dusk, late afternoon. It is from 5 to 6 pm. 

MORNING – Originally it means dawn, the dawn starts at 1 am and ends at 5 am. What time did King David talk to God? It’ll be a time that all was in a deep sleep. 

NOON – Originally it means midday. It is 12nn.



King David chose those times because:
1. Those are times that people are choosing to take their rest.
2. Those are the times that people are done with their work (evening), taking their break (NOON), the start of their work (morning).


King David wants to end his day with God, break his day with God, and start his day with God.


I believe that King David follows the time he sets to talk to God. 

He was never late doing this, he’s always on time. 

He never let God wait on the time he sets. King David was the one waiting for God’s coming.







DO YOU SET YOUR TIME IN PRAYING?


If yes, good for you! Continue to do that and I believe God will also continue doing great work on you.


But if no or not yet, this is the time for you to set a time to pray for God. 


Set your time to talk to God, He’s waiting for you. 


As you do this, you’ll see what great testimony of God is in your life!


I’m doing this right now, and I see what God doing great in my life. 



WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU PRAY TO GOD?
1. You will be saved. 
2. You will witness great and mighty things God prepares for you.
3. You will grow.



Brethren, the Lord is waiting on you, as He waits on you, you'll never be broken or fail to see the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord! 




TO GOD BE THE GLORY!


Pray with all your heart

Letter for my Brethren,

I pray as the Lord do His mighty works on me, may you feel and see more of God. As you experience the works of God,  attached to this, it is your decision to maintain your set time in prayer.

The blood of Jesus covers you to protect you from every harm, in Jesus' name, Amen.


Post a Comment

0 Comments