What is the greatest commandment of God?




THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT OF GOD

 


MARK 12:30 

"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, with all thy mind, with all thy strength: this is the first commandment."

 


This verse is not a request or plea from God which we should do. But this verse is a command from God that requires an action or actions. 

This is a command that requires an immediate response by the person who is instructed to do the command.



What is a command? 

A command is a word that requires to be dealt with. A command word is an order that is not needed to ask the feelings of the person who is required to do the said command, whether he likes it or not he is required to do it immediately.

 

SINCE GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH, GOD REQUIRES ALL TO LOVE HIM WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS.


Since the beginning, God teaches Adam and Eve the proper way of loving Him. They are not exempted from this commandment of God. 


Adam and Eve love the Lord their God with all their heart. Their love for God moved them to seek the Lord, to follow God's commandments, and to have fear in the Lord.


Because of their love for God, their heart filled with thrill to God that pushes them to wait on God every dust; it is between 5 to 6 in the evening.

 

Adam and Eve did this commandment of God. They loved God the way on how Mark 12:30 said.


 

TRUTH: THIS VERSE IS A COMMAND BY GOD

TO THEM WHO LIVED,

TO US WHO ARE STILL LIVING

AND TO THOSE WHO WILL LIVE.


 

Therefore this verse requires a restricted submission by every man that is alive today and to those who will live.

 

This commandment is for all humankind regardless of their color, age, sex, and religion.

 

We were made to love the Lord according to Mark 12:30.



 

WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART

 

We, people, don’t want to be loved just a part, little, or someone that is a replacement or substitute for somebody by someone that we loved.

 

God is a jealous God.


Exodus 20:5

 "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"


 

God becomes jealous when He sees that we people are neglecting, unvalued, and taking Him for granted.

 

He never wants the part, little space in our heart. He wants our whole heart.

 

When we say whole heart, God never wants to see us that He is just number two on our priority list.  He always wanted to be number one.

 

Secondly; if it is a whole heart, you will never let God be unvalued, neglect, and take God for granted by you!

 

At first, when I accept Jesus in my life I thought it is enough, I already prove myself to God that I love Him.

 

But as days go by and still I am a Christian, a follower of Christ. I see that what I did is not enough to prove my love to God. I almost unvalued, neglect and take for granted God.

 

Why?!


What?!


Yes! I’m not aware that I did this to God who saves and redeemed me.


Yes! I just did this; in what way I neglect, unvalued, and take Him for granted?

1. When I forget the reason why He saves me.

2. When I don’t have enough time for Him, because of studies, and work.

3. When I did what He never wants me to do.

 

 


Brethren,

Do you love God with your whole heart?

What did you do nowadays?

Did your actions tell that you love God with all your heart?


I've been neglected, unvalued, and take for granted the Lord and I don't like to stay in that way because it is the hardest situation, it is the unhealthy way of spiritual living. Being in that way spiritually never led me to God, to do what the will of the Lord, and especially to love the Lord with all my heart. 


If you neglect, unvalued, and take God for granted like the reasons I have above, I beseech you do not let your soul stay in that way.


You are in a dangerous situation not only in this world but in the world to come.

Love the Lord with all your heart; this is the first and greatest commandment. 

Don't neglect, unvalued, take God for granted


 

TO GOD BE THE GLORY







Letter for my brethren


I pray that the joy of the Lord is to be with you. May your heart always find the Lord nowadays, as Adam and Eve may your heart thrilled to feel the presence of God. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you, in Jesus’ name, Amen.


I’m happy to know that we both have a journey together, and be matured enough to be ready for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

  

Please also do subscribe at SELAH MOMENT WITH GOD


I do love to read your comments below.

 

GOD BLESS


Post a Comment

0 Comments