Jesus loves you


Jesus loves you unconditionally.


Are you looking for true love? 


Well, I'm asking this not because I will give you someone that perfectly fits as your ideal man or woman. NO. NO. NO.


I tell you, many today single, married, and complicated relationships are looking for true love. That's why today "HUGOT LINES" are very popular here in the Philippines. No one is not affected and can't relate in all hugot lines.


*(Hugot Line is consists of words that express the feeling of someone towards an experience he/she experienced.)*



I will not exempt myself that I am also seeking for a love. Yes, I am looking for it in so many ways I could. 


Because of this, I experience being disappointed, broken, and failed. 


Are you in the same situation I am in? I will not be shocked if you will answer, "YES". 

Why?

Because nowadays, as we can see the world is full of false love. Yes? or No?


Yes and yes. How can I say this? Many are having their divorced and looking for someone that will make them whole again. 

Some women giving their selves to someone so easy thinking they will be loved by men. But, nowadays men easily fall in love with someone even they have their own family, he has a girlfriend or a fiance. 

Is real love brings heartbreaks, disappointments, sadness, traumas?

No, right?


Again I look for love in many ways I could. I try to love someone but I failed. I've tried to find someone that would love me the way I love him, but in return, I was disappointed, heartbroken, and failed.

But today I would like to share with you someone that would love you, the way He loved me. 

Okay, we will not share with the same guy. NO. and definitely it will not gonna happen.

I would like to share with you the One who found me in my dark days, my heartbroken stage, and He makes me whole and complete again. 



WHO IS HE?

He is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes. He is the Lord Jesus Christ who found me in my dark days. He is the one who accepts me because of my failure and heart brokenness. 

Looking back on who I am before, I am lost, I don't know what I want, I took and experienced vises that leads me to learn to lie with my parents.

I remember because I am raised in a Christian family, Monday through Friday, I am a worldly Christian. Saturday to Sunday, I am a Christian. I short, I live as one of the hypocrite Christians. 

Seems good outside but the heart is full of thorns, hatred, lies, and questions that no one has the answer to.

But, all of these vanished, when, I met Jesus. When I met Jesus personally

I am raised in a Christian family. Since when I was 5, I already heard about Jesus but a personal encounter with Him is nothing. I don't have any personal encounter with Jesus at that time. 


It took 8 years before I personally encountered the Lord.


In 8 years, God let bad things happen to me before He reveals Himself. He let me to be broken, to be in the darkness, So, that I can see and know that He is the God of light and God that can make me whole again.

In the presence of God, He is the one who makes me whole, makes me believe again in true love.

If a man can give what love you deserve, it is the Lord Jesus Christ who can give you the love that you deserve. Even we humans never deserve the love of Christ, still, He makes us feel that we deserve this kind of love.

I am a living testimony that Jesus loves us no matter who we are, no matter what we did in the past, and up to this date, He will accept us, whosoever we are as long as we accept Him as our Lord and Savior. 

God loves you unconditionally, no measurement is made to measure His love for you.



THINK SO MANY TIMES OF THESE FACTS

You can fail the Lord in so many ways, but the Lord never fails you.

You can break the heart of the Lord, but the Lord will never ever break your hearts.

You can easily disappoint the Lord, but the Lord will never ever disappoint you.

You can leave the Lord in many unreasonable excuses, but the Lord will never ever leave you, even He has reasonable reason to leave you.


Always remember, JESUS LOVES YOU. 

John 3:16 

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."



TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Please, win souls for Christ in any cost




Letter for my Brethren

I pray that your heart understands how the Lord loves you. You may also feel His love and embrace in these last days. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. The love of many shall wax cold but still your love Lord is beyond measurement.
    Thank you Jesus for loving me even though I'm not worthy of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, SSJ, you're right. Hope in these last days we love the Lord the way He loves us.. Jesus loves you❤❤

      Delete