Unang Panalangin Sa Bagong Taon.


Unang panalangin sa bagong taon


Heavenly Father, I pray to you in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. 

I praise You for all You've done in my life in this last year. I am thankful because You are never tired to show me your faithfulness, goodness, and salvation. Truly for me You are the God of all gods.

Lord, heal me as I forgive all of them who hurt, broke my heart, and disappoints me through their action, and words. I forgive them with my whole heart in Jesus' name.

Forgive me Lord for all I've done this last year. I am not a perfect daughter for You nor I'm too far from almost a perfect believer of You. I'm sorry. I truly am sorry. Forgive me, Lord, and cleanse me with the blood of my Lord Jesus Christ. 

I have ups and down last year and I do believe you know everything about me. Wala akong maitatago Sayo  o maililihim man Sayo. All my plans and desires of my heart are all open before Your face, kaya wala akong maipagmamalaki Sayo Panginoon ko.

However, I thank You because even though I was in my downs You are not tired to carry me. I'm in my heavy laden but one call You are right there to give me strength. I  am Thankful knowing that The Lord I trust never leave nor forsaken me although nasa point na siguro ng buhay ko na 'kaiwan-iwan' ako.

Panginoon, nagpapasalamat ako sa kabila ng hindi mga magandang karanasan ko last year, You always  present to comfort me, You are always present to enlighten me, to encourage me. Even in a point of no one was with me, palagi mong pinakikita na kahit wala sila sa tabi ko para makipagbakang kasama ko, Ikaw ang andyan to support even to fight for me.

Salamat po Panginoon sapagkat dahil Sayo may pagtatagumpay ako.

Salamat Panginoon sa pagtitiwala sa akin na magagawa ko ang bagay na hindi ko lubos maisip na magagwa ko para sa Pangalan ng Panginoong Hesus. 

Umaasa ako Panginoon ko na sa taong ito mas higit na makikita ko ang mga gawa Mong kamanghamangha. Mas higit kong mararanasan ang presensya Mong sumasagana. Mga pagpapagaling, mga pagpapalaya, at mga pagliligtas ay masusumpungan ko sa Pangalan ng Panginoong Hesus.

Maraming salamat Panginoon ko. Sayo ang pinakamayamang papuri, pasasalamat, kaluwaltian, at karangalan. Amen.


LAHAT NG PAPURI AY SA DIOS LAMANG. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments