Brethren, I plead with you.





I've watched a Christian program on Youtube (decided not to mention the name), it is all about a Christian who was experienced to go to hell and to heaven.  I want to clear myself, that I am not the type of person who easily accepts any kind of testimonies which is related to hell or heaven. 

I  consider checking and filtering it through the word of God itself. There's nothing wrong with this. We Christians must be careful about the things that you will listen to. Be careful about what you will accept even they introduced themselves as Christian and have testimonies especially about heaven and hell.

Before when I have heard testimonies about hell and heaven I was very amazed about what the Lord can do. I am also amazed at a Christian who was sent by God to see heaven and hell. I want to know what kind of Christian they are, what and how they do on their spiritual life before God and they have such experienced.

But years go by, Thank God because He taught me many things about how to collect RELIABLE, GENUINE, AND HONEST TESTIMONIES of others especially supernatural testimonies. (Praise God) I believe in how the Lord teaches me these things, He will do the same on you.



Now, let us go back to the Christian program that I've watched on youtube, It is all about His testimonies when God sent him to hell and to heaven. He has many testimonies about hell but there is a phrase that remained in my mind as he said, "HELL IS REAL. ALL PEOPLE GO TO HELL, THEY KNOW THE REASON WHY THEY ENDED UP INTO HELL."

The words of that man, that I know in my soul was true and genuine. But one question pops up into my mind after he said the phrase above, and it is "why people let themselves to end their life in hell if they know that what they were doing will led them to hell?"

Let's open our spiritual eyes and look around, what do you see? Personally, I see people, plenty of men will go in hell. as the Bible said in  Matthew 7:13  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:


Believe it or not, people today are not living in innocent days, people are blind to sin because they don't consider to themselves that what they were doing was against God's perception and standard.


They don't believe that God has His own perception and standard if someone wants to go to heaven. Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;". All men come short of the Glory of God - this is a clear statement in the Bible that God has a standard and we are all come short of it. Meaning we didn't reach the standard of God because of SIN.


If we are going to die and will face, stand before the Lord we have no reasons and excuses to make because all we did here on earth was recorded. We are like watching on the big screen what we had done here on earth.

Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

The Lord has His ways on how He will say, remind, taught men about our character, relationship toward Him, on how we will have reconciliation with Him, but unfortunately, we are the ones that want to be blinded by the lies of the devil, because of the reasons:

1. We are happy with the things that we are doing right now.

2. We choose to live on our own, without the Lord.

3. We think there's a lot of time, and God can wait for us.


In my heart, if only Christians and non-Christian will open their hearts and eyes to the things of God, we have time to reconcile to our Lord. God has given us time while we are alive to have a good relationship with Him.



Brethren

I plead with you, stop wasting your time in doing vain things in the sight of the Lord, doing nothing but to dishonor the Lord. 

STOP DOING SIN RIGHT NOW!

Because I tell you we are called Christian and this calling is NOT an assurance for us to enter heaven. This is not a ticket to enter heaven. However, the Lord wants all men to be Christian a true follower of Christ.

How many called Christians were lived, but they ended up into hell, to the destruction of their own soul! 

I did this blog post not to scare anyone of you but I want that this blog post is a way to open the eyes of everyone that could ever read this.

EVERYONE, I PLEAD WITH YOU, STOP DOING SIN FOR WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS. 


TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Pray with all your heart for the Lord.


Letter for my Brethren

I pray your eyes were blinded by Satan be opened and see the salvation of the Lord today. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you in Jesus' name, Amen.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it is. 💔💔💔. If we could only share the word of God with millions.
      However, the Lord is doing His ways for us.

      Delete