The Perception Of God - Isaiah 55:8

God's Perception




God always has the reasons why He always lets things happen in our lives. We are always led to ask God, why those things happened to us. 

We people have different perceptions of what things happen sometimes it goes on different perspectives or perceptions of God.

I asked God many times about what is happening to me. It always falls into a verse of the Bible 


Isaiah 55:8  
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD."



This verse reminds us that what's in our mind will not be in the mind of God especially when it comes to DISCIPLINE. Most of the time when God disciplines me in the back of my mind keeps telling me that God is not concern about what I might feel, He never feels what I feel, He never understands me, even my mind telling me that God I serve never remembers me. 


Did you hear those words? what did you do? do you accept those words in your heart? or you just rebuke them in JESUS' name? 

I will tell you something that maybe you never know yet. Every word that comes into our mind especially when those words telling about God and you know that it is not true, is not written in the Bible think many times about who is speaking and where it comes from. We, Christians that hear such things, those do not come in us, it is the words of the devil that wants us to be defeated and to doubt God’s love.


Do you have such experience? I have a lot of experience that God deals with my emotions, my whole being. 

An experience that is difficult to deal with. I almost accept what the devil is telling me, but thank God, He always reminds me HIS PERCEPTION IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT IN MINE.



PERCEPTION OF GOD IS DIFFERENT IN PERCEPTION OF MAN.



God disciplines us in every aspect of us. He is dealing with us

In this, we might change, be stronger, be mature.

God’s discipline includes rebuke from someone close to us, from our parents, pastors, workers of the church, or even in our brethren in Christ that are not usually our companion daily, not even one of our group in the ministry, and even by the people who are not a believer of God.



GOD IS USING MEN TO DISCIPLINE AND DEAL WITH HIS PEOPLE.



Because you are one of the people of God, God is dealing with you.

But we Christians sometimes are blind and deaf to hear God’s discipline and dealings. 


Why? 
1. Because we are happy with what we are doing.
2. Because we are blind to see the goodness of the Lord.
3. Because we are doing what lust pleases us. 
4. Because we believe in Satan’s word that ”God can understand you” even you already know that it was a sin.
5. Because we are enough on what is in our mind and we don’t even think what will be in God’s mind in disciplining and dealing with us. 


Disciplining and dealings with God are difficult to deal with. If you are focusing on yourselves alone, you’ll never see what’s behind it. You'll only see the situation that brings you down, the person that corrects you never understand you, you will feel the anger, pain that leads you to pity yourself. 


However, you’ll never see what God’s in store for you if you will never pass the discipline and dealing of God.




Brethren,

Do you experience rebuke today or in these past days? What do you feel? It is natural to feel uneasy but do always think the perception of God will never be your perception. 

If you just accept the fact that God is using someone to discipline and deal with you, to correct, to improve, to mold you, and you will see how God loves and cares for you that He never wants you to be perished by your perceptions and decisions.

Don't look at what is happening to you right now, or even don't focus on what did you hear from someone that you think is against your ego, that hurts you, but focus on why do you hear those words and what is the reason why do you hear those words.

I believe brethren that any words that we hear from someone especially when it comes to discipline God are on the back of it.

If you consider yourself one of the people of God, you are not exempted in the discipline and dealings of God that He is doing openly in these last days. 

He never plans for your destruction but He just wants the best for you as one of His people.


Always remember: 
Isaiah 55:8  "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD."



ACCEPT THE DEALINGS AND DISCIPLINE OF GOD IN THESE LAST DAYS, IT IS FOR YOUR GOOD BRETHREN.




TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Pray with all your heart

Letter for my Brethren,

I pray for your healthy relationship with God, even you've experienced difficulties because of the discipline and dealings of God in you. I pray that your mind and heart be protected from the truth of God. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you in the name of Jesus' name, Amen.

Related Post 



Post a Comment

0 Comments