GOD SAVES ME; HE COULD DO THE SAME ON YOU.


At first, I don't know that God has a plan of salvation for all humankind I just thought that it is enough that I go to church with my Mama, sisters, and brothers. I don’t have any idea about this plan of God.

 

I never dared to ask my Mom about this, why?  I never heard her talking about this. Maybe because she taught me that I can’t understand all about this. By the way, I’m just five (5) years old, when my Mom knows about Jesus and experienced to be saved.

 

I think, for all Christian parents here, it is good to talk about Jesus and the salvation that God offers to all humankind at your home.

 

Deuteronomy 11:19 “And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”

 

Don’t hesitate to talk about this, why?  Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” You just taught what is right for your children.

Let the knowledge God moved to them, I believe that the Lord will make His way to save children. 

 

It is a good thing that while they grow up they already knew about the plan of God to all of us. God’s plan of salvation has no age limit.



BASED ON EXPERIENCE

 

The back year 2002, when I knew about the Plan of God for me to be saved. It was retreat day of the church I attended; I hear the Pastor said that if we are ready to accept the Lord Jesus Christ, we should pray for acceptance.

 

I still could remember the night I received the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Savior. The thrill that I will never forget. It is the best experience that I had. When I remember this I want to be in that night again, standing in the presence of God, like there are no other people around me.

 

After that experience, I could not feel the anger, pain, disappointments, grudge, unloved, and all the bad emotions that I bear in my heart for many years. I could remember and feel that God make my broken heart whole again, he fills it with joy, love, forgiveness, and everything that I need at that moment. Need that I long for, that no one can ever give.

 

These are the reasons why I want to share with you the plan of Salvation from God. This is the plan that you will never take from anyone or anything here on earth.

 

 

GOD COULD DO THE SAME ON YOU


Acts 10:34 “Then Peter opened his mouth, and soul, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:


God is not a respecter of persons. He never looks at who you are, what color of your skin, what kind of person you are. He never looks even on the character you have.


He never asks you where or what nation you belong to. He never asks you, what sin or sins you did.


I believe that how God saves me, He could save you. How the Lord moves in my life, he could do the same on you. How I received the salvation God gives me, you can have it.


The Lord plan for you, not for you to remain in darkness but He wants you to bring in lightness.


TRUTH: GOD CAN’T BRING YOU TO LIGHT IF YOU WON’T LET HIM TO BRING YOU INTO IT.


GOD’S PLEASURE TO SAVE YOU, FOR HE LOVES AND CARES OR YOU.

 


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Thank you Lord for saving me. But my old self is waving back at me, bringing me into darkness again. I'm so down. Saved me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a hymnal song titled "I have decided to follow Jesus.". It has lyrics said NO TURNING BACK, NO TURNING BACK. -Turning back is seem an option because of what we feel in our spiritual. But please let the Lord saved you once again, and let the Lord move in your life as you continue to decide not to turn your back to the Lord.
      JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU.

      Delete