CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD

Call upon the name of the Lord



We are living in a generation in which cell phones and Telephones are invented. The generation that “unlimited call” is invented and this is very useful especially when you need to immediately contact a person you need to talk with.
We call someone in a situation that we don’t really know what to do, or sometimes we just call someone, because we just want to.

But, after we call them in a situation where we don’t know what to do, or in a situation where we think we just want to talk to them, what exactly feel after your conversation? Do you feel relief? Do you feel contented? Do you feel happy?

In reality, calling them will not guarantee our happiness, relief, or contentment. Why? The operator sometimes would answer: “Speak after the beep”, “The number is busy right now”, “out of coverage area”, “unattended”, “weak or no signal”, etc.
Maybe we should accept the fact that the presence of someone we are calling is not 24/7. They have limitations.

But I have someone that I know we can talk with, without limitations, busy line, unattended, weak signal, out of coverage area, and so on…
Who is he? He’s none other than God. Yes! My brethren!

He is God without limitations, God that has ears and eyes that are open to listen and to answer you 24/7.

Jeremiah 29:12  
"Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you." 

We can call on Him at whatever time and day we want.
I believe that something greater will happen when we call upon the name of the Lord. 

What are they?
1. CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, AND HE WILL ANSWER YOU
JEREMIAH 33:3 “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”

- To God, there's no unattended, cannot be reached, and busy line. He will answer quickly as as He will. He has never been late when you called, He never rejected your calls. Believe me, when you call the name of the Lord, His ears are wide open to hear your agony. Why don't you try and see it for yourself?

2. CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, AND HE WILL DELIVER AND REDEEM YOU.
JEREMIAH 15:21 “And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.

- How awful to be in the hands of the wicked devil? How difficult to do things that you know didn't please the Lord? Are you tired of doing things that only lead you to short-term happiness? 

I am telling you, you need to run to the Lord while you are calling His name. No one could ever help you but the Lord. Being a slave in the hands of the wicked devil is a very difficult situation You want yourself to be redeemed even with how strong you are, but only by the Lord.

Are there any bad spirits that were bound in you? You need to be delivered and redeemed NOW! CALL THE NAME OF THE LORD NOW!

3. CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, AND HE WILL SAVE YOU AND THY HOUSE.
ACTS 10:1-28 – the life of Cornelius who’s a prayer heard by the Lord. He and His house were saved.
- I believe that once a family member is saved, the whole family will be saved also. It happened in our family and I believe in you also. REAL SAVING YOUR LOVED ONES IN HELL IS NOT OF THE GOLD, SILVER, OR ANY PRECIOUS JEWELS, AND MONEY YOU HAVE, BUT  IT ALWAYS BE CALLING THE NAME OF THE LORD.

There is no other way to be saved but by Jesus Christ, our Lord, and Saviour.

4. CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE.
- Receiving eternal life is by Acknowledging your faults and sins against God, Asking forgiveness to the Lord, and Receiving and believing the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that for each one of us, God wants us to have eternal life. How awesome to have and to live our eternal life with the Lord. But having eternal life is not by calling to your pastor's name or even to the known spiritual elder of your church but it is calling only in the name of the Lord.

Have the desire to have eternal life and spend it with the Lord, WHEREIN OUR FOREVER BEGINS.


Brethren,
Calling the name of the Lord is not a waste of time or even you are not wasting your time even its seconds. Calling Him is the best thing you could ever do. Believe me!
However, you also need to know this.

Any problem we face, there is only one who is waiting for us to call and put our trust in Him. It is the Lord. Yes! every time we are in our nights, blue days, and the days we don't even know what we should do, God is waiting for us to call on Him.

God never does His part unless we give our permission to Him. Will you believe that God only does His part when we call upon Him? Therefore, how important to call the name of the Lord? Very important. 

So, if I were you before you call your loved ones, friends, and even your special someone,  you need to do the first step: CALLING THE NAME OF THE LORD.
As you do this, expect greater things will happen when we call upon the name of the Lord. He will show Himself great and mighty for He cares and loves you.


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Letter for my brethren
I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, That we find ourselves calling in His name with faith and authority, believing that He has the power to help us in any situation we were in.
I pray that as long we call the name of the Lord we find how powerful it is. 
I plead the blood of Jesus to cover you, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I remember when i was totally down because of my weakness, Jesus you were there comforting me. I was on my bed, crying and calling you to help me overcome it. Suddenly i felt something strange left my body. I wasn't sure about it, but when it happened I started reading scriptures.

    Surely,
    "Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth"

    I am thankful to you Lord. Praise to your Holy Name!

    ReplyDelete